Tuesday, April 7, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day in Regina

In honour of National Scrapbooking Day I would like to host an all day event! We will be creating a Canvas Mat Album. It's a super cute album with canvas mat's, paint, photos and more...in the end it looks like a cute little suitcase album!



There will be door prizes, make n' takes and lunch.
Space is limited so register soon!

WHEN: May 16th

TIME: 10am to 6pm

WHERE: My place - 99 Forsyth Cres.

COST: 40.00 per person
Please bring adhesive, a paper trimmer or scissors and 5 or 6 black and white or sepia colored photo's.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER

TTYL,
Hugs Michelle

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Regina, SK, Canada
I am a full time Mom, Wife, and Administrator with Gold's Gym. I tend to do too much all the time...just ask any one of my friends! I have a very hard time saying "NO" to anyone. I enjoy scrapbooking, creating altered art, painting, interior design, cooking, baking, party planning, hangin' with my family and girlfriends and of course making wine.

Followers